We shoot outoors! Silenced pistols available for qualifying, how cool?
The Plane Cents Multi-State Carry Permit course prepares you to apply for your Minnesota carry permit. You will also be given information on applying for Minnesota, Arizona, Florida, and New Hapmshire. The course covers the safe use of a pistol, the fundamentals of pistol use, the fundamental legal aspects of pistol possession, carry and use, including self-defense and the restrictions on the use of deadly force. Students are expected to be familiar with basic gun handling and gun safety.
Important Class Information you need to know
- Shooting qualification will be up to 30 shots (15 @ 15 feet and 15 @ 21 feet) at a body size target. Bring new Factory ammo, NO Reloads! You may be thinking, I make good ammo, but are you sure about the guy next you and his skills as a reloader?
- NO Loaded firearms or live ammunition are allowed in the classroom! Keep your firearms stored until the range portion of the course. Know the FOUR fundamental rules for gun safety prior to attending this class:
- KEEP the firearm pointed in safe direction;
- KEEP your finger off the trigger until ready to fire;
- KEEP your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it;
- KNOW your target and what’s beyond.
- Bring eye and ear protection (Wall-Mart has foam plugs and clear glasses real cheap) its good to have your own for health reasons
Bring with you:
- Driver’s License or State Picture ID
- Firearm and ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Pen and paper if you would like to take notes
We do not issue refunds. That being said, if you are unable to make it to the class you are registered for, we would appreciate you letting us know as soon as possible. You can join another class, just let us know about your change in class date as soon as possible.