YOU CAN REGISTER ONLINE OR OFFLINE
Online registrations are instant! Please review full terms and conditions below!
Important Class Information you need to know
- Shooting qualification will be up to 15 rounds.
- At the Waconia location, gun and ammunition is provided.
- Bring new Factory ammo, NO Reloads! You may be thinking, I make good ammo, but are you sure about the guy next you and his skills as a reloader?
- NO Loaded firearms or live ammunition are allowed in the classroom! Keep your firearms stored until the range portion of the course. Know the FOUR fundamental rules for gun safety prior to attending this class:
- KEEP the firearm pointed in safe direction;
- KEEP your finger off the trigger until ready to fire;
- KEEP your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it;
- KNOW your target and what’s beyond.
- Bring eye and ear protection (Wall-Mart has foam plugs and clear glasses real cheap) its good to have your own for health reasons.
Range fees vary by location, so be prepared to pay up to $20.
We do not issue refunds. That being said, If you are unable to make it to the class you are registered for, we would appreciate you letting us know as soon as possible. You can join another class, just let us know about your change in class date.